Spring has sprung!
Spring is with us & it is now warm enough for me to be "au naturelle" in my play gym. I love my play gym & spend many a morning playing with the chimes & squeaky, rattley things that hang from it. Sometimes, I manage to escape by shuffling my bottom over the top edge. I then start to complain as I tend to get stuck in this position so, mummy has to rescue me which, thankfully she does.
Mum! Can I have some decency please! These mothers have no regard for us young babies modesty. I am five months old now & growing so quick. Last time I was weighed which was just over a week ago, I was 15lb 5 oz. Mum says I am an english rose. Personally I don't think I look like a flower but maybe the blonde hair, blue eyes & rosy cheeks have something to do with it.
Here we are again on the sofa, me & my NCT mates. From left to right Lola, Olly, Coby & Alicia. We had a great day at Mummy Mics. I must admit I do enjoy my NCT afternoons with my friends. Mummy enjoys eating lots of scrummy food too. Mum has started weaning me. I am a bit fussy sometimes about my baby rice but I love mums home cooked pear puree.
Do you think I look gorgeous in this portrait I had taken at the mums & babes group? If anyone would like a copy just email mum (if you haven't received one already!) I do like my pink dress it's so pretty but, I won't be able to wear it much longer as mum says I am growing fast. Mum says I have a lovely smile & that I smile at anyone who smiles at me. Well... smile & the world smiles with you that's my motto.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home